These general conditions of sale apply exclusively between the company Lux Military Antiques sarl, Gruuss Strooss 19, 9991 Weiswampach, Luxembourg and anyone visiting or making a purchase via the website www.lux-military-antiques.com. Any visitor to this site is believed to be aware of these conditions. Any order implies that the client has read and understood the general terms and conditions and accept them. These general conditions of sale can be modified, the applicable conditions are those in place on the site at the time of placing your order.
All items advertised on this web site are of original period manufacture. We offer a money back guarantee on all of the goods supplied subject to the terms listed below.
• Should you be unhappy with any item purchased, you should contact us by e-mail within 3 days of receipt of the goods. The item can then be returned to us, provided that it is in the condition as sent, for a full refund of the purchase price. If an item is not notified to us within this time, it will be considered as being sold. We regret that postage costs are not refundable
• This refund offer does not apply to any goods purchased in error (including errors in translation of the text of this web site to another language), on the behalf of a third party, nor to goods that have been damaged, disassembled or tampered with after purchase.
• We supply items for collector's display purposes only & such items are not intended for actual wear or use. We do not guarantee the fitting of any clothing, footwear or headgear, nor their suitability for being worn.
• The responsibility lies with the customer to ensure that any goods ordered are allowed to be imported into his country. If an item has to be returned because it cannot be imported to your country, we can offer other goods to the same value in exchange, less any return postage & import costs incurred by us, but are unable to give a refund.
• Any returned items paid for via Paypal will be refunded via Paypal in Euros.
You declare that you are at least 18 years of age and have the legal capacity or holds parental permission allowing you to place an order on the site. The customer is responsible of the information supplied. Lux Military Antiques can not be held responsible for failure to deliver the ordered items. Any order implies acceptance of the price and description of the products for sale. The order will be considered final only after a verification email is received confirming the purchase with the Order Summary. This confirmation is only sent when items are purchased directly from the online shop. These Order Summary confirmations take priority over standard email correspondence. This email constitutes our acceptance of your order form and the contract of sale between you and us.
The prices displayed on the site are quoted in Euros (€) including all Luxembourg taxes, excluding the shipping cost. Payments are as accepted in euros (€). Given the complexity of managing a sales website, we reserve the right to refuse a sale if we note that we have made a pricing error.
We accept different payment methods, bank transfer, cash, credit card (Visa / Mastercard / Eurocard) and Paypal.
We can offer layaway or payment plans on certain items of a higher value. Please feel free to send us an inquiry as all layaway / payments plans are subject to company approval. The length of the layaway / payment plan varies to each specific case and is customized to our customers specific needs. Layaway / Payment plans do not get charged interest. If multiple items are purchased in the agreement, no individual items will be sent in advance until the entire payment has been paid and will considered and handled as one single purchase order. Regarding a return policy on layaway / payment plan agreements, as an overall policy LUX guarantees all items to be original- period! However, if you do decide to cancel the order or to return a purchase you have bought through this agreement the deposit or first initial down payment will be keep as an administrative charge.
Delivery of your order will be carried out once receiving full payment, we ensure that it is shipped within 72 hours, excluding holidays and weekends. The possible delays do not entitle the buyer to claim damages. The items will be well packaged to avoid being damaged during shipping but we disclaim all liability in losses or damage packages. Shipping costs are automatically calculated based on the total weight/dimensions of the parcel and its delivery address. Deliveries are sent by the company TNT with the International Economy Express shipping service with the ability to track the package to its final destination. A tracking number and signature confirmation will be provided as well. If you prefer a more secure and insured shipment method by Fedex, simply contact us, and we will submit a request for a price for your shipment.
DELIVERY/SHIPMENT FOR U.S. BASED CUSTOMERS: We would also like to inform all our US based customers an alternative shipping method. As we do attend the major exhibitions in the US at least three times a year, one in the Fall and two in early Spring. We are able to bring your order with us, post them out with USPS or any other US shipping company. This service will also include a tracking number, signature confirmation, insurance or any combination desired by our customers.
Any order placed on the site and to be delivered outside the EEC may be subject to taxes and customs duties which are levied when the package reaches its destination. The taxes and custom duties relating to the delivery of the item are the responsibility of the customer. We are not required to check and inform you of customs duties and taxes. Only the authorities of your country are competent.
All photos are on the website are the property of Lux Military Antiques and may not be reproduced or transmit through the Website without our permission.