Your WWII military collectibles interest us, or perhaps interest our customers on the other side of the world.
Lux Military Antiques is recognized for the quality and authenticity of the items offered and the seriousness of its most demanding advised customers. It welcomes the opportunity to offer your fine original militaria items on a consignment basis to a broad base of international collectors. But remember, we are offering ORIGINALS ONLY.
How does it works:
• By email, phone or in our office, we determine by mutual agreement the interest and the sale price.
• We receive your belongings
• We determine pricing for each item and discuss qualities that should be emphasized in the listing description
• We make attractive photographs
• We write accurate description in French and English
• We post quality web content
• We providing timely, responsive follow-up to all inquiries
• We process incoming payments transactions
• We pack securely and ship promptly after receipt of payment of the buyer
Once the buyer has expressed satisfaction with his purchase, we transfer to your account the final amount deducted from the commission.
Benefits of Consigning:
You get expertise, web content quality offer, extensive international client database and potential customers, our preferred shipping rates, our secure payment system, no sales-inhibiting buyer premium. There are no fees charged for filing.
In addition to managing the website, each year Lux Military Antiques attends major international militaria fairs in both the United States and Europe, where your items can also be offered.
Our policy regarding pricing and commissions is one of complete openness and transparency.
There are no up front costs for consigning.
The fee for completed sales using Lux Military Antiques Consignment Sales Services are:
• Value from 500 > 5.000 €: 20% of the final sales price
• Value from 5.000 > 10.000 €: 17% of the final sales price
• Value if over 10.000 €: 15% of the final sales price
For More Information please contact us.